Terms and conditions
The products for sale on www.lucianogelisio.com (hereinafter the "Site") Are sold and invoiced by Mango Snc di Luciano Gelisio with headquarters in Via Montanara 3 - 57016 Rosignano Marittimo (LI), a company registered with the C.C.I.A.A. Livorno at no. REA of the Business Register, Tax Code VAT no. 00860610492.
For any information regarding orders, shipments and, more generally, purchases, you can contact the customer care Mango snc at the following addresses:
Telephone: +39 0586.799392 - From Monday to Friday 09: 30-14: 00 15: 00-18: 00
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Acceptance of the general conditions of sale and conclusion of the contract
1.1 The contract stipulated between Mango Snc di Luciano Gelisio (hereinafter Mango snc) and the Customer (ie the subject, a natural person, who makes the purchase on the Site, not related to his own commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity) must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Mango snc. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, Mango snc will in any case promptly notify the Customer.
1.2 By placing an order in the various ways provided, according to the order form on the Site (hereinafter the order), the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept these general conditions (hereinafter the Conditions).
1.3 These Conditions may be printed or saved on a durable medium, in compliance with the provisions of art. 12 of Legislative Decree 70/2003 and art. 51 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014.
2. How to purchase
2.1 The products offered for sale by Mango snc are only those present on the Mango snc website at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
2.2 In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the description of a product are for informational purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ, for example. by color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site and view images).
2.3 To place an Order, the Customer must fill in the relevant form on the Site in its entirety and send it after having carefully read the Conditions, as well as the characteristics of the product and / or products he intends to purchase. The Customer must also request Mango snc, if desired, to issue a tax invoice relating to the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. n. 633/1972.
2.4 The correct receipt of the Order is confirmed by Mango snc through an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. This confirmation message will summarize the purchase conditions, as required by applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the Customer, so that the same can verify the same and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
3. Prices and Payment Methods
3.1 The prices indicated on the site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. Any shipping costs or payment costs are in any case communicated in advance to the Customer through the site or these Conditions.
3.2 The following payment methods are envisaged:
For the payment, the Paypal circuit can be used by the customer according to the specific methods of the same.
(ii) Credit Card
In cases of purchase of goods with a credit card payment method, the transaction can take place through the secure Paypal server or another secure server chosen by Mango snc.
In no case and at no stage of the payment will Mango snc be able to know the information relating to the Customer's credit card, transmitted via a secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of Mango snc will keep such data and therefore in no case Mango snc can be held responsible for any fraudulent and undue use of credit cards by third parties upon payment.
(iii) Bank transfer (only for European Union countries)
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The shipment of the goods will take place only upon actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
4. Delivery of products and related costs
4.1 We make all bags to order in 7 working days and subsequent delivery by express courier within 48 hours.
The purchased products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the Order after 7 working days from the acceptance of the Order by Mango snc and 24-48 hours of subsequent delivery by express courier, at the cost specifically indicated on the Site before sending the Order. Mango snc reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. In any case, for deliveries to be made outside the Italian borders, the shipping costs and delivery times may vary.
4.2 With regard to deliveries required in countries outside the European Union, any import customs fees will be charged to the recipient. The Customer is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities of his country in advance to check the costs and any import limits.
4.3 The delivery times indicated by Mango snc must be considered as purely indicative and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments does not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request compensation or compensation.
4.4 At the time of delivery of the products, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document.
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape).
Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, placing a specific indication on the delivery document of the product to be returned to the courier.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
5. Right of withdrawal
5.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
5.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send Mango snc a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.3 In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to Mango snc at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said withdrawal, to the following address Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio, Via Montanara 3 Rosignano Marittimo - 57016 (LI) - Italy.
The Customer can alternatively use the pre-printed adhesive label ready for use found in the envelope inside the box in which the order was shipped. The products must be delivered to the courier indicated on the shipping label within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the same.
In this case, a contribution to the shipping costs will be required for the return of the purchased products which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded equal to:
- € 10 for returns from Italy, San Marino, Vatican City;
- 25 € for returns from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco , Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary;
- € 30 for returns from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Ukraine;
- £ 25 for returns from the UK;
- US $ 55 for returns from Afghanistan, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Japan, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iceland, British Virgin Islands, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Macao, Madagascar, Morocco, Mexico, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Singapore, United States of America, South Africa, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc ...);
- the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Mango snc, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Mango snc will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Mango snc will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
5.4 Mango snc will reimburse the Customer for the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of said reimbursement except the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods which will remain the sole responsibility of the Customer. If the customer so wishes, he can follow the instructions to book the collection of the facilitated return, the shipping cost of which will be charged directly at the time of reimbursement. In the latter case, Mango snc will pay any customs fees for the return of the goods. Mango snc may suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, if earlier.
5.5 In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal in cases where Mango snc ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- the product is missing its integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Mango snc will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already refunded, the price of the product.
6.1 All products sold by Mango snc are covered by a 24 (twenty-four) month guarantee for lack of conformity, pursuant to Title III of Legislative Decree 206/2005. To use the warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice, or the payment receipt, together with the transport document.
6.2 The warranty for lack of conformity will apply provided that the relevant product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and as provided in the instructions for use and washing present in and / or with the product.
6.3 In the event that, for any reason, Mango snc is unable to return a product under warranty (restored or replaced) to the Customer, or if the repair or replacement were, also due to the value of the product, excessively onerous, Mango snc will be able to proceed with the appropriate reduction of the price paid, that is, the refund of the entire amount paid with termination of the contract.
6.4 In cases where the application of the guarantees provides for the return of the product, the same must be returned by the Customer in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment).
7. Complaints and requests for information
7.1 Any complaint or request for information can be addressed to Mango snc at the following addresses Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio - via Montanara 3/5 Rosignano Marittimo - 57016 (LI) - Italy - +39.0586799392
9. Applicable law
9.1 The sales contract referred to in these Conditions and its execution is governed by Italian law, with the non-application of the conflict rules and the United Nations Convention for the International Sale of Goods. The Court of the Customer's municipality of residence will be competent for the solution of the relative disputes.