Returns and Refunds
Right of withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 52 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
2. To exercise the right of withdrawal referred to in the previous article 5.1, the Customer must send Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio a communication to that effect, within the terms indicated, to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. In the event of withdrawal, the Customer must return the products to Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio at his own expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said withdrawal, to the following address Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio- via Montanara 3- Rosignano Marittimo- 57016 (LI ) - Italy. The Customer can alternatively use the pre-printed adhesive label ready for use found in the envelope inside the box in which the order was shipped. The products must be delivered to the courier indicated on the adhesive label for shipping within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the same. In this case, a contribution to the shipping costs will be required for the return of the purchased products which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded equal to:
- € 10 for returns from Italy, San Marino, Vatican City;
- 25 € for returns from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Grenada, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco , Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary;
- € 30 for returns from Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia, Ukraine;
- £ 25 for returns from the UK;
- US $ 55 for returns from Afghanistan, Algeria, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, China, Cyprus, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Japan, Greenland, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iceland, British Virgin Islands, Israel, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Macao, Madagascar, Morocco, Mexico, New Zealand, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Singapore, United States of America, South Africa, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packages), kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their nature, characteristics and size, according to normal diligence, without are signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following conditions:
- the right of withdrawal may apply to the product purchased in its entirety; in fact it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg: accessories, complements, etc ...);
- for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, tags, seals, etc ...);
- the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods will be the sole responsibility of the Customer.
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in the warehouse indicated by Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio will notify the Customer, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the relative reimbursement; the product will then be made available to the Customer, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio will not be liable in any way for damage, theft, loss occurring during or in any case depending on the return shipment.
4. Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio will reimburse the Customer for the full amount already paid, net of any additional shipping costs pursuant to art. 56, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree 21/14, within 14 (fourteen) days of withdrawal, by means of a reversal of the amount charged, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Customer will not incur any costs as a consequence of said reimbursement except the shipping costs (and any customs fees, if any) for the return of the goods which will remain the sole responsibility of the Customer. If the customer so wishes, he can follow the instructions to book the collection of the facilitated return, the shipping cost of which will be charged directly at the time of reimbursement. In the latter case, Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio will pay any customs fees for the return of the goods. Mango snc di Luciano Gelisi will be able to suspend the refund until the returned product is received or until the Customer proves that he has correctly returned the product, whichever is earlier.
5. In any case, the Customer will lose the right of withdrawal if FiloBlu ascertains that:
- the returned product and / or its accessories, and / or its packaging are not intact;
- the product is missing its external packaging and / or original internal packaging;
- the product is missing its integral elements and / or accessories (eg closures, laces, buckles, etc.).
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Mango snc di Luciano Gelisio will return the purchased product to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender and, if already refunded, the price of the product.